Partha's blog

Monday, September 19, 2005

Borrowed an i-River...

I borrowed an i-River from Mike Roberts of Bellanet (www.bellanet.org) and am almost flying.. In the last two days, I recorded many things including the sound of bird's chattering to my mom's voice on her experience being a refugee in 1971 liberation war of Bangladesh. I recorded my voice too but had deleted everything now. Podcasting is interesting as it comes with audio content and RSS feed which helps people getting updates fairly quickly... Anyway, this is the start of my experimentation with podcasting..I'll start to use it more frequently in Geneva. BTW, you can hear my first PODCASTING here... Nothing special, just a few words as a test.

Take care,

Partha

1 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger Right Shopping Pvt Ltd said...

Online shopping facility that RightShopping.in provides is really a welcome boost for the shoppers. Not just because all the leading brands are under the single roof, but also because the shopping facility in the form of discounts, price leverage, brand specifications and so on. Really it’s a shopping carnival that www.rightshopping.in has resulted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home